| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,130 Posts1,056,713 Members48,454 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2010 Posts: 6 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Mar 2010 Posts: 6 | New guy from the small town of Romeo, MI. The name is Andrew. I don't own one of these trucks but have found one sitting back in a swamp at the golf course I work at and am looking for some information on it. I enjoy pretty much any old vintage cars/trucks. Uhmmm, I like sports, anything outside, cars/trucks, hunting/target shooting and long walks on the beach...oh wait...scratch that last one.  | | |
| |
| |