| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,114 Posts1,056,287 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2009 Posts: 15 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Oct 2009 Posts: 15 | If the doors are made anything like the patch panels are then they are probably a pos. LMC and alot of places patch panels and body panels are all made in the same place in Taiwan. I've heard mixed results about the fenders.
How do I know so much about these trucks? I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night.
| | |
| |
| |