| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,115 Posts1,056,636 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#63018 07/12/2006 3:24 PM | Joined: Feb 2005 Posts: 19 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Feb 2005 Posts: 19 | I'm swapping out my tired 6 cyl for a sbc(350) and I purchased the V8 gas linkage from one of the classic chevy truck part vendors. If anyone has made this conversion any tips on where to set the bracket before I install the motor would be helpful. | | |
| |
| |