| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,096 Posts1,056,482 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#62954 07/16/2006 7:21 PM | Joined: Aug 2005 Posts: 107 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Aug 2005 Posts: 107 | tclederman Here is a link to a heim joint seller. http://www.mmsacc-stainless.com/html/heim_joints.htm Jim do you have any photos of your linkage I am not having much luck smoothing it out. Brian
1946 1/2 ton I'm not addicted I just don't know when to stop
| | |
| |
| |