| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,105 Posts1,056,545 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#62785 07/10/2006 4:33 AM | Joined: Aug 2005 Posts: 424 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Aug 2005 Posts: 424 | Thanks you guys! I've certainly received a lot of help here is the last few days. I sure appreciate it.
rfs58trk (Fred), a check is in the mail to you for that clutch fork. Thanks again for your help. I may be calling you again sometime for more advice as long as you don't mind. | | |
| |
| |