| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
5 members (NJC, Gdads51, ronsway, Hush, 1 invisible),
143
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,179 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2010 Posts: 9 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Mar 2010 Posts: 9 | Welcome Reds; How was your truck lowered? Does it still run the stock axles? Truck has a single leaf in the front and axle is sitting right on the bumper. The rear is out of a 71 Chevelle (12 bolt) and I can see where the original spring perches (probably coil springs on Chevelle?) were cut off and new leaf spring perches welded on top of the housing. There were homemade shackles on the back end. I'm looking for measurements so that I know what I'm shooting for. Thanks for the responses. | | |
| |
| |