| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Gray_Ghost, mvigo, TS3600, joe apple, 55shaker, JW51, PAUL Berardi),
105
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,083 Posts1,056,329 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2006 Posts: 103 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: May 2006 Posts: 103 | I'm sick of this rigged up carb linkage that the guy did before I got a hold of this truck. I have a '49 3600 with a chevy 250 L6 motor and single barrel carb. I want to replace this linkage with something that actually works well and is reliable. I've starred at it and can't really come up with anything that would seem to work well. I've seen guys use the Mr Gasket bell crank and then run the cable but I just can't see how that would work in my application- maybe I'm just looking at it wrong. I'm open to any ideas- pics always help a lot too. Thanks guys! Jeremy http://s245.photobucket.com/albums/gg53/sapo_trucker/?action=view¤t=005.jpg | | | |
Entire Thread
|
need ideas for new carb linkage
| lazy j | 03/09/2010 4:09 AM | |
| |
| |