| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,106 Posts1,056,213 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#62635 07/06/2006 8:08 PM | Joined: Jul 2006 Posts: 163 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jul 2006 Posts: 163 | I have a 1951 Chevy 1/2 ton pu. Can anyone give me instructions how to replace a rear transmission seal. I believe mine is leaking and running back onto the front of the driveshaft collar right behind the 4 speed transmission. I assume this is the rear transmission seal. Also, where can I purchase a new seal. You can email me at: [email protected]Thanks. | | | |
Entire Thread
|
Rear Transmission Seal
| Jon D | 07/06/2006 8:08 PM | |
| |
| |