| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
2 members (mick53, klhansen),
118
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,113 Posts1,056,277 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2005 Posts: 1,186 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Aug 2005 Posts: 1,186 | I really like the flatbeds because they look like mini big bolts. If your keeping it more or less original like me, you really don't need to make tons of modifications. The only real change I'm doing is installing a 1954 261. Possibly it's only me but I think part of the fun of an old truck is the fact it doesn't go fast! I have other vehicles that do that.
Bruce | | |
| |
| |