| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
116
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,105 Posts1,056,541 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2009 Posts: 84 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2009 Posts: 84 | Just bought a newer (mid 60's)235 to replace my old ('51) 216. Haven't taken the 216 out yet because I'm not sure if it's gonna work. I've been told it will bolt right in but the bell housing is different. The 216 has the 6V starter go through the engine housing (above oilpan) where the 235 has the 12V starter below the oilpan. Any thoughts on possible problems?
Thought I'd ask before I get home from work and actually take the 216 out. | | |
| |
| |