| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
3 members (Southerntruck, 2-Ton, 1 invisible),
78
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,142 Posts1,056,491 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2002 Posts: 2,254 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2002 Posts: 2,254 | I am going to Classic Parts of America (old Chevy Duty) for the harness on my 48.
I put their harness on my 55 2nd some years ago and have had no problems. Their price is $148. Get the one which will fit your needs. They have one for an alternator or generator. I stay with the original equipment - generator. Pretty basic.
It is an easy install.
I hope this helps
Dennis -there is nothing stronger than the heart of a volunteer-
| | |
| |
| |