| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
115
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,113 Posts1,056,619 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2003 Posts: 5,152 Cruising in the Passing Lane | | Cruising in the Passing Lane Joined: Oct 2003 Posts: 5,152 | I have a 70-HD that is more than 70 inches wide. Might be 72 inches though I've not measured it in a couple of years. It is huge and it is heavy.
That rear came out from under a 70's GM Diesel dually, or at least that is what I was told by the guy I got it from. It is 8-lugs and has 4.11 gears.
I've also committed to trade it to someone else for something I want so if you want to ask questions about it do it soon, it should be gone in a few days.
1955 1st GMC Suburban | 1954 GMC 250 trailer puller project | 1954 GMC 250 Hydra-Matic | 1954 Chevy 3100 . 1947 Chevy COE | and more... It's true. I really don't do anything but browse the Internet looking for trouble... | | | |
Entire Thread
|
dana 70, 70hd, and a dana 80 differences?
| Stoveboltkid | 02/19/2010 4:20 AM |
Re: dana 70, 70hd, and a dana 80 differences?
| Grigg | 02/19/2010 4:39 AM |
Re: dana 70, 70hd, and a dana 80 differences?
| Stoveboltkid | 02/19/2010 4:48 AM |
Re: dana 70, 70hd, and a dana 80 differences?
| Grigg | 02/19/2010 4:52 AM |
Re: dana 70, 70hd, and a dana 80 differences?
| OldSub | 02/19/2010 5:58 AM | |
| |
| |