| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,113 Posts1,056,279 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#62127 06/26/2006 1:19 PM | Joined: Sep 2001 Posts: 29,269 Bubba - Curmudgeon | | Bubba - Curmudgeon Joined: Sep 2001 Posts: 29,269 | Adam,
Thanks for the information on the technique. I am going to give it a try as soon as the rain stops.
The results with a slightly modified 261 should be very interesting (I have guessed that the original timing mark was not appropriate).
Now I will adjust both the timing and the carburetor mixture with a vacuum gauge.
Tim | | |
| |
| |