| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (49nut, moparguy, ndkid275, Barry Martak, tclederman, kades51, 1 invisible),
78
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,133 Posts1,056,396 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2002 Posts: 9,115 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2002 Posts: 9,115 | One of my GM manuals explains the origin of that grind. They started that when hydraulic lifters came in because the rocker was in constant contact and they want to oil the area better. I put one like that on my 216 and the oil still goes all over as required. I also thought that if I didn't like it I could drill the oil holes through and install it upside down. I don't think it would have any affect on the top. | | |
| |
| |