| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,092 Posts1,056,455 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2010 Posts: 4,263 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jan 2010 Posts: 4,263 | Thanks Mr Graham
I talked to a good ol boy at walker today. He quoted me a c 520-1 Its about $140.00 more than the other guys. Cant go wrong with the 10 year warranty 2" core. Said it will take 4 weeks to deliver. He did tell me I would have to run a 16lb cap? Smooth top tank.
I called a of the catalog company about the one they sell. Overseas built/90 day warranty.
US Radiator makes one also. US made 1 year warranty. 1 week to deliver. I searched the stovebolt site and didnt find any feed back on them.
Thanks | | |
| |
| |