| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
2 members (delky, Steelonsteel),
235
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,141 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2006 Posts: 68 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Nov 2006 Posts: 68 | I think I found some of my answers. I went to the gallery and I see the rear wheel is way forward in the finder. And my main problem is that I don't have the running boards to space the cab & bed. As for the hight from the frame I will probably go a lot lower. But I agree with finding the right place for the wheels. My wife said I could buy a through away digital camera so I can send pic's. | | |
| |
| |