| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,135 Posts1,056,418 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2008 Posts: 117 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2008 Posts: 117 | Thx for the input on por 15 as far as the pinholes are concerned I was only thinking of using the por 15 as somewhat of an insurance because even as carefull as I am trying to be with replaceing all the necessary metal I worried about that one little hole that got missed and will end up spoiling the paint job. | | |
| |
| |