| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
13 members (Gdads51, Rusty Heaps, FishinToms53, MNSmith, NAPCOStormTrpr, Jon G, Otto Skorzeny, Cletus1950, Peggy M, Shaffer's1950, Leo, GDW, Hanks custodian),
99
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,139 Posts1,056,455 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2007 Posts: 1,718 Moderator: 60-66 Trucks; North Eastern Bolters | | Moderator: 60-66 Trucks; North Eastern Bolters Joined: May 2007 Posts: 1,718 | I cannot vouch for steal rubber, but did use LMC. Replaced rear window, windshield and all door rubber. Door rubber was the only rubber I wished I had done more research with prior to buying. Local glass guy made some recommendations and had opinion on the door rubber specific to quality, fit and installation method (glue). I was able to use some rubber he had that was more robust, fit better and had a metal pinch piece that eliminated the need to glue. I believe I will also be able to remove the door rubber if I need to (for paint) and reinstall. The glue-in method required for the LMC rubber would not allow that. Windshield and rear window rubber - no problem. HB | | |
| |
| |