| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
115
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,440 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2007 Posts: 85 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jun 2007 Posts: 85 | Thanks for the help. I will see if I can find the other numbers on the block I agree it might be impossible to see them with it in the truck. | | |
| |
| |