Yes, I installed them about 2 months ago in my 59 1/2 ton. Not as easy to install as they would like you to believe. I had no problem with the female half that goes on the drag link. The hard part was getting the ball section out of the steering arm. I ground away the bottom of the ball section as suggested by the instructions, but there was no way the ball could be pounded out. It was in there tight.

After a long afternoon of trying different aproaches with a torch, I finally got the ball section out by cutting the ball off the top of the steering arm, and then alternatly heating/quenching the remaining stub. I would beat on it with a 5 pound sledge and punch after heating. It finally came out.
new parts installed easily. Truck handles and steers about the same. Still glad I installed them, but what a pain!