| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,139 Posts1,056,459 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2005 Posts: 1,624 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: May 2005 Posts: 1,624 | I cut the orginal frontend off my streetrod last winter. I installed a '84 'vette frontend from eBay with custom artillery wheels with standard offset. When it was all said and done in order to keep the tires from rubbing the fenders in a tight turn I had to mount 215 tires instead of the 235s I planned on. Now the front end is lower than I want. I would like to get it up 2" or so. A guy told me to put 3/4" pieces or teflon or nylon between the end of the monoleaf spring and the lowere a-arms. Does anyone know if this will work or have another way? Thanks
Six volt guy living in a twelve volt world
| | |
| |
| |