| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (Leo, wvstovebolt, SuperSport, Flint48, Red75bronco, 78buckshot, TUTS 59, 1 invisible),
85
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,129 Posts1,056,697 Members48,454 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2008 Posts: 544 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Nov 2008 Posts: 544 | Well, over the weekend, I was finally able to join the club. I purchased a 1949 Chevrolet One Ton dually. So now instead of being a bystander absorbing information, I can be an active participant asking questions that I have personal experience with. Thanks to all who have helped previously, and thanks in advance to all those who will help in the future. Pictures here: http://s422.photobucket.com/albums/...800%20One%20Ton%20Flatbed%20Restoration/
Last edited by aggie jon; 01/12/2010 3:17 PM.
| | |
| |
| |