| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,569 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2008 Posts: 69 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jan 2008 Posts: 69 | The only real difference I can think of would be the choke. I'm sure your truck has a manual choke, the 67' may be automatic. Even then, you should be able to use the choke linkage from yours. Best of luck.
TruckNut
Be kind, courteous, cheerful and helpful - And someone will take advantage of you.
"Quiting smoking is easy, I've done it hundreds of times." Mark Twain
| | |
| |
| |