Good luck, I just got some for my 62 k20 form a guy on here. I placed a add in the wanted area. But I did just want the painted ones.

In all my looking I never saw a crome/ stainless one. I looked on other sites too. Dare I say I looked at old Dodge and the F word ones. Most of those mirrors were made by outside suppliers. So look on other makes.

Yes jr west coast are the mirrors on the c hoop. The rectangle one that used the same are as the round one was just know as the optional mirrior. But all the sales lit i have calls waht ur looking for a Jr West Coast or camper mirror.

What ever it is call doesnt matter. Good lucking in finding what you want.


1947 1Ton stepside
1962 K20 Fleetside
1962 C40 12' flatbed
1963 C10 Stepside
1963 C20 Fleetside
1965 C10 Stepside (Daily Driver)
1973 C20 Stepside fire truck
1973 C50 Utility truck Houston Power & Light