nate 11 -

I'm doing the same thing right now. I'm putting a 55 Chevy car rear end under my 37 1/2 ton.

The May, 2005 issue of "Classic Trucks" magazine has an ad on page 30, right side of page, second item down. It is their kit which supplies you with the correct spring perchs, spring-shock plates and "U" bolts to this job. You can't find the items on their web site, but it is in the magazine ad.

Your current springs will work fine. The kit also has upper shock mounts included.

This kit will take care of all your rear end problems.

Now on to the transmission! grin

nate 11 - what part of Texas are you in?

Joe smile


"Truckin' Around .......... Since 1937!"
My name is Joe and I am addicted to Classic Country Music. I just can't hep myself.
Operators are standing by to take your calls!
Now cruising in the Passing Lane