| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,115 Posts1,056,289 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2009 Posts: 18 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Jan 2009 Posts: 18 | I have a 92 ex cab truck that i drive year round. I want to put a 64 body on this truck, where would I start? are the frame widths and lengths close enough to work?? thanks ed
ed s.
it's better to beg forgivness, than to ask permission.....
| | |
| |
| |