| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,118 Posts1,056,646 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2009 Posts: 32 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Nov 2009 Posts: 32 | I know from ordering carpets for this one that the 60's pedal configuration is different than the previous models and less modification is needed for the conversion to power brakes. But does this limit the number of vehicles I can choose from when looking for a donor or give me more options? Do I still have to reinforce the firewall or does the M/C bolt on? The deeper I look into this the more confused I get,...... | | |
| |
| |