http://s955.photobucket.com/albums/ae37/c80_65/

»
Get image stats
1965 C-80 (edit)


I was in a little town in NW Montana,and happened to drive by this truck. I was looking for this or something else close to it. I talked to the young man that owned it. He had just drove it up from Texas with all his shop tools and 2 cars on a flat bed that came with it.(another pic). I paid a little more than I would have liked, but he was hard and fast on price. After driving it, I had to have it. I then drove it accross the state to my former home. About 500 mi. I knew that I was moving to New Mexico, so I thought It would come in handy to move my shop "stuff" and old cars. It runs great. 427 5spd with 2spd rear. Air brakes and a cold AC that you can see on the top. There's some rust here and there but not much and pretty "sloppy" steering. I hope to have a lot of fun with this or maybe sell it if it gets to be too much like break downs, storage, etc. It has some antique air ride seats in it. I thought that was pretty nice. Mert (edit)





_65/

Last edited by gto57; 12/18/2009 5:04 AM.