| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
13 members (Otto Skorzeny, Gdads51, TUTS 59, Jon G, Joe H, HandyAndy, greenie-reddy, Simso, 1955 1 Series, Southerntruck, Gib70, 3B, 1 invisible),
123
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,103 Posts1,056,183 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2002 Posts: 2,254 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2002 Posts: 2,254 | Thanks Mr. Buick. I am using the thin wire. .023 I think?
I found the B 3 setting working at the end of practice session 1. You mention a faster wire speed. In my next session should I kick that up to a 5 or faster? I am hoping to have time on Saturday for the next session.
Also. I buy plate steel from Lowe's home improvement store to weld on. This is due convience and time. Does this metal have a coating that burns or pops or something? Should I be cleaning the surface with a wire wheel or something? I just thought of that
TIA
Dennis -there is nothing stronger than the heart of a volunteer-
| | |
| |
| |