My '53 3/4-ton has the original rear end which I believe is a 4.57. I'm told an upgrade to a 4.11 would be a good idea for highway travel. Could someone who has made this change walk me through step by step please? I have the shop manual and see that pulling the axles is only a matter of removing the 8 bolts on each side (I think a 1/2 ton is a different setup) and then sliding them out. I will try to find a 4.11 at a junk yard, but what all will I need in order to do the bare minimum replacement and still keep my pumkin, etc? What about any special tools or tricks of the trade to make this as easy as possible? I already have the drive line off due to restoration and have changed the pinion seal. Do I just unbolt the front of the carrier or does the pinion nut also have to come off? Once inside, what needs to be done? Any step by step help would be greatly appreciated and I see by some posts that others may also benefit from your expertise and wisdom.