| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,100 Posts1,056,178 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#59706 04/26/2006 1:40 PM | Joined: Aug 2005 Posts: 157 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Aug 2005 Posts: 157 | I put a new fuel pump from Chevy Duty on my truck last fall. It's the one with the vacuum booster and fuel filter. It was OK when I put it on, but it has recently taken to leaking oil out the small rectangular vacuum intake hole. I take it the oil seal has gone south.
Does anyone have a fix? The shop manual speaks about disassembling and rebuilding. I don't know if there are still kits available for these. Should I just get another fuel pump and forget about the vacuum booster feature? | | |
| |
| |