| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
2 members (John Dlugos, 1 invisible),
150
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,110 Posts1,056,241 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2003 Posts: 5,152 Cruising in the Passing Lane | | Cruising in the Passing Lane Joined: Oct 2003 Posts: 5,152 | With no idea what the rest of it looks like, and no idea the price, its hard to comment...
There are those who value Napco stuff, so you might want to check local interest to see if you can easily resell the stuff.
My own thought is if I didn't want a Napco I'd be inclined to pass unless something about this body is special. But I have too many parts trucks already and find I spend too much time on parts trucks and not enough on project trucks.
1955 1st GMC Suburban | 1954 GMC 250 trailer puller project | 1954 GMC 250 Hydra-Matic | 1954 Chevy 3100 . 1947 Chevy COE | and more... It's true. I really don't do anything but browse the Internet looking for trouble... | | |
| |
| |