| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (55shaker, 1946chevytruck, Otto Skorzeny, Wayne67vert, Wheelie, Shaffer's1950, 1955 1 Series, 1 invisible),
119
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,114 Posts1,056,605 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2007 Posts: 17 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Jun 2007 Posts: 17 | I have a 64 c10 in-cab tank and I can't get the sender gasket to seal for long.
First I tried Aviation Form-a-Gasket Sealant - lasted ~1 month then started seeping.
Second I tried Permatex #1 - lasted ~6 months and now it's seeping again.
I'm using the rubber gasket that came with the new sender. Is there some other gasket material that'll work better? Is there a better gasket sealer?
Tanks! Terry | | |
| |
| |