| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,182 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2009 Posts: 6 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Oct 2009 Posts: 6 | I am having trouble removing the front fender on my 64 C10. There is a vertical weld behind the bezel that I think may not be factory. I'm hoping someone can take a look at the photo and give me tips on what I may be missing near the front of the fender. Is this weld a factory weld? http://www.flickr.com/photos/44470233@N07/4087932868/ Does the white piece behind the grill and bezel come off with the fender? I have all bolts removed but it seems like there are spot weld or something keeping the top front from coming apart.
SDB Moline, IL
| | |
| |
| |