| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,237 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2009 Posts: 12 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2009 Posts: 12 | Well I have been a regular to the gallery section for the past 4 years and now it's time to jump in and learn. What a great site to spend time in. I have had stovebolts since I was 14 when my dad geve me a 1956 chevy short box. He has had old truck fever for ever and i'm now very severly infected. Since that time I have aquired 2 art deco seires 1/2 ton trucks which im not sure of the year. This last christmas my dad gave me a 1957 napco sn 3a gvw 5400. I think that makes it a factory installed 4 wheel drive does it not? And my most recent purchace is a 1959 chevy apache 38 seiries. Is this a one ton or a ton and a half? Are there many 38 seiries trucks out there? Looking through the gallery I dont see many. I also have a 1936 chevy coupe and a single axle short wheel base 1959 mack truck. I have just graduated from chiropractic school and very much look forward to getting a truck on the road. I will be putting pics up soon. | | |
| |
| |