Big Bolters

I need your good hi-rez images! Have a nice shot of your big bolt? Send it in! At a minimum, I need 9 inches by 12 inches at 200 pixels/inch.

I particularly need COE's, fire trucks, pre-War trucks ... And body styles other than flatbeds or road tractors (i.e., tow trucks, box trucks, fuel trucks, military vehicles, etc)

Scott Ward ... Mongo ... Spanky ... Mike B (call me if you want me to come up there and shoot that Task Force LCF of yours -- drag it out of the shop first wink ) ... all y'all (isn't that how you Southerners say "youse guys!"??) I'm talkin' to YOU! The rest of ya's, too!!

Get that camera out and get busy!

Thanks!
John

Last edited by John Milliman; 12/11/2009 12:47 PM. Reason: Read last post -- Calendar is ready

~ John

A kid raised on Hotwheels, Matchbox and Tonka cannot be reasonably expected to own only one vehicle as an adult.

1949 Chevrolet 3804
In the Legacy Gallery | In the Gallery Forum
1973 IH 1310 Dump
1963 Kaiser M38A1
2001 International/AmTran RE3000 "Skoolie"
2014 Ford E-350 4x4 (Quigley)