| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
2 members (TUTS 59, 1 invisible),
89
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,134 Posts1,056,402 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2008 Posts: 101 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Nov 2008 Posts: 101 | I've got Liquid Wrench. I'll definitely give it a try. It would be a shame for the regulator not to be useable only because of that small shaft when I've got both the larger ones working excellent. Thank again Kip. | | |
| |
| |