| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,134 Posts1,056,401 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2009 Posts: 95 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Feb 2009 Posts: 95 | Guys, Thats great!The intent of my post was to spark conversation hopefully.I knew there were other options out there that would work as good or better and I enjoy the challenge of taking what you have laying around and yes the fabrication is not for the novis but I had fun doing it. As my wife calls it,I use that for therapy and that is what makes this hobby a hobby (fun)and not WORK (naughty word). Keep after it and enjoy.
Sully
| | |
| |
| |