| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
10 members (tclederman, Ponchogl, Otto Skorzeny, 55shaker, Bill Hanlon, Rusty Heaps, 1955 1 Series, BC59, 3800GUY, 1 invisible),
141
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,104 Posts1,056,201 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2008 Posts: 153 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Nov 2008 Posts: 153 | That's what I thought too, but a lot of people say the rear drums won't clear the inside of the new style wheels?? I think the fronts are plug and play, but the rears are a problem........wish I had one to try on mine! | | |
| |
| |