| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,231 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2009 Posts: 75 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2009 Posts: 75 | Hi, Ok, I have the shop manual with wiring diagram, a voltage reducer to take 12v down to 6, etc. Now I see that there is a bent ribbon of metal connecting the two poles on the gas gauge (see Photo) http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/uDRN11f1NhAr2dnuRUechw?feat=directlinkIt looks original but I am having a hard time understanding how this circuit will not bypass the gauge. Any thoughts on this situation? Should I just hook up the wires and see what happens? thanks, -doug | | |
| |
| |