| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,114 Posts1,056,287 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#58510 03/30/2006 4:18 AM | Joined: Mar 2004 Posts: 96 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Mar 2004 Posts: 96 | I was wondering if there is anything magical to adjusting the nut and bolt that attaches the parking brake fulcrum lever to the backing plate on the rear drums. I am having trouble getting the tops of the shoes to hug the anchor pin and it is causing the shoes to drag when I install the drums and I have nowhere to go from point with respect to adjusting the brakes. Please help.
Whad you do?!?
Shane 1953 Chevrolet 3600
| | |
| |
| |