| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,110 Posts1,056,255 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2007 Posts: 54 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Dec 2007 Posts: 54 | Hello Everyone, First, I would like to Thank everyone for the responses when I need help. It is a great feeling!!! I would like to put a 350 and automatic transmision in my pizza truck and would love any responses and where do I begin. Jim Carter, I think has engine mounts and trans. mounts what else do I need to know and is it very hard?? Thanks again, Jack www.oldworldpizzatruck.com
Last edited by jack02; 10/20/2009 11:22 PM.
| | |
| |
| |