| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,113 Posts1,056,279 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2009 Posts: 54 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Apr 2009 Posts: 54 | I'm also replacing my gas tank in a 52" 3100 .I'm leaving the brackets because their in good enough shape and spot welded in.I just took out the straps by knocking out the pin holding then in.Put now I need to know where I can get just the straps ?
| | |
| |
| |