| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (BCBill, Gdads51, Lightholder's Dad, joe apple, Hawkman, greenie-reddy, TUTS 59),
190
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,176 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2008 Posts: 49 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: May 2008 Posts: 49 | I thought that I remembered seeing patch panels for the front of the rear fender where it attaches to the running board. Now that I need one, I can't seem to find out where I saw them. Anybody seen these before, or am I just remembering wrong?
Thanks, Hugh | | |
| |
| |