| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,096 Posts1,056,487 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2009 Posts: 9 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Oct 2009 Posts: 9 | I'm Jared Schaefer i'm 14 years old and live in West Fargo ND. I was looking to redo a 60 or 61 chevy 4x4. I found one located in Souix Falls SD. The pickup is pretty solid exept for the outer floor boards but it looks as its hit everything but the lottery. I bought it without a engine and i'm planning to do the pickup as close to original as possible. Ive been looking through salvage yards and have found a lot of different parts that i didnt have and for a reasinable price. Image Shack the GMC is my dads
Last edited by J Lucas; 10/27/2009 4:13 AM.
| | |
| |
| |