| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (Jay R, 52Carl, 78buckshot, TooMany2count, walter74, Bill Hanlon, Barry Martak, Charles in CA, 1955 1 Series),
122
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,417 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2007 Posts: 141 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Sep 2007 Posts: 141 | Hello Sam, I have only done the cab side so far. I will do the rest soon. Anyway,I'm following the plans that you can see here http://www.ag.ndsu.nodak.edu/abeng/plans/6192.pdfIts raining in Fairfax California Should I buy that fire truck? Chris | | |
| |
| |