Well I got a replacement 235 from colletsbro that I should be picking up this weekend. Thanks Brian! I also have the old 235 pulled out and I will be working on cleaning up the engine bay.
I'll be needing new engine mounts because my old rubber ones in the rear are pretty much shot! Anyone know a good source for them?
Pulling the motor was pretty straight forward. I removed the hood and disconnected every thing. I had the head pulled to I didnt have to remove the core support of shroud to get it out. But I did remove them after I got it out because there is no way the new motor will go in with the head on and the fan shroud and core support in place.
Hopefully I'll be able to start putting things back together on sunday if the weather is not too bad.
Couple of pics:
http://s433.photobucket.com/albums/qq59/BigblueL29/50%20Chevy/