| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Phak1, Peggy M, Flatblu4748, Charles in CA, FAST55, Gray_Ghost, Rusted Nut),
105
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,128 Posts1,056,686 Members48,452 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2009 Posts: 331 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jun 2009 Posts: 331 | Iron Clad, yeah I was wondering if I should be starting it up once in a while over the winter. We do get warm spells here in Calgary Alberta, but the temperature in the winter ranges anywhere between 10 and -30 degrees celsius. Very dry here though...condensation won't be a problem. The difficult part is that the truck won't be stored where I live. So I would have to plan to go start it and maybe drive it around. | | |
| |
| |