| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,238 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2006 Posts: 584 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jul 2006 Posts: 584 | I'm trying to remove the rear drum on a 47 (early) Deco 2 ton. It seems that I will have to take the hub with the drum on this as I do not see any separation or screws. If this is the case, I'm assuming from searches I have done on this site, that the 8 hub bolts are my target. Will the axel come out with this approach as well?
This is kind of a dumb question, but which direction releases the shows on the adjusters? I think one or both may be my wheel sticking problem as the drum seems free, then grabs quickly. I don't see a positive effect turning the adjusters one way or the other. Thanks for the help | | |
| |
| |