| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
151
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,141 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2003 Posts: 5,152 Cruising in the Passing Lane | | Cruising in the Passing Lane Joined: Oct 2003 Posts: 5,152 | The '72 C20 I've been using as an IFS donor probably had one of those, it was a big block truck. Unfortunately the rear was gone when I got the truck, and today only the back 2/3rds of the frame remain.
I agree 3.54 would be great gears in a truck with a six as long as you didn't need it to haul a capacity load. I've actaully got 3.42 gears under the 1-ton I'm building but I'm not muzzling the power by staying with an original motor.
1955 1st GMC Suburban | 1954 GMC 250 trailer puller project | 1954 GMC 250 Hydra-Matic | 1954 Chevy 3100 . 1947 Chevy COE | and more... It's true. I really don't do anything but browse the Internet looking for trouble... | | | |
Entire Thread
|
3 speed brownie box, Useful? Value?
| Richard/SIA | 10/06/2009 3:07 AM |
Re: 3 speed brownie box, Useful? Value?
| OldSub | 10/06/2009 4:17 AM |
Re: 3 speed brownie box, Useful? Value?
| jalopy45 | 10/06/2009 4:30 AM |
Re: 3 speed brownie box, Useful? Value?
| Richard/SIA | 10/06/2009 4:46 AM |
Re: 3 speed brownie box, Useful? Value?
| crenwelge | 10/06/2009 5:14 AM |
Re: 3 speed brownie box, Useful? Value?
| Denny Graham | 10/06/2009 12:38 PM |
Re: 3 speed brownie box, Useful? Value?
| crenwelge | 10/06/2009 4:56 PM |
Re: 3 speed brownie box, Useful? Value?
| OldSub | 10/06/2009 5:37 PM |
Re: 3 speed brownie box, Useful? Value?
| LONGBOX55 | 10/06/2009 5:47 PM |
Re: 3 speed brownie box, Useful? Value?
| crenwelge | 10/07/2009 12:07 AM |
Re: 3 speed brownie box, Useful? Value?
| OldSub | 10/07/2009 1:31 AM |
Re: 3 speed brownie box, Useful? Value?
| crenwelge | 10/06/2009 4:38 AM | |
| |
| |